Our classroom is designed to help every child make significant developmental gains, communicate more successfully, and work well both independently and in groups. We create activities and lesson plans driven by the needs and abilities of children.
We focus on expanding preschool skills by responsive listening and language usage, as well as social and collaborative skills, with further development of each child’s skills in the following:
- Reading by matching letters to sounds and recognizing familiar words;
- Writing by using letters and other symbols to create messages and letters for their parents and classmates;
- Problem solving by introduction of simple addition and subtraction as well as sorting and classifying objects;
- Social skills by learning to respect others and working together;
- Physical skills with complex or combined movements.